How to make a tasty matcha latte
The perfect coffee alternative!
- 3-5g of matcha powder (1-2 heaped bamboo ladels)
- 1 glass of milk (or soy milk if you prefer)
- some hot water (approx 70 degrees celcius)
- a little sweetener (I used honey – coconut sugar, stevia or agave are all fine too!)
It is super simple
- First, sift your matcha powder into a glass then dissolve with a little warm water and your sugar or sweetener. If you use soy or rice milk, you may not even need a sweetener.
- Alternatively use the matcha whisk to get an authentic consistency
- Pour in the milk
- Whisk again to make the milk frothy