How to make a tasty matcha latte
The perfect coffee alternative!
- 3-5g of matcha powder (1-2 or two heaped ladels)
- 1 glass of milk (or soy milk if you prefer)
- Some hot water (approx 70 degrees celcius)
- A little sweetener (I used honey – coconut sugar, stevia or agave are all fine too!)
It’s super simple – and it only takes two minutes remember.
- First, sift your matcha powder into a glass then dissolve with a little warm water and your sugar or sweetener. If you use soy or rice milk, you may not even need a sweetener.
- Fill your glass with the ice cubes
- Pour in the milk
- I like to add the green tea in last and see the green mix into the milk.
- Then stir