How to make green tea icecream
When you think summer approaching this is the perfect treat to cool down with!
Recipe adapted from Just One Cookbook
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp Matchado matcha (100% natural green tea powder)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Put the cream, milk, matcha powder, sugar and salt and whisk them together until well combined.
- Heat the mixture until it comes to a full boil. Keep whisking until it starts to foam, then remove from heat.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and let it cool down. Then refrigerate the mixture until completely chilled.
- Churn for 20-25 minutes in an ice cream maker, according to the manufacturer’s instructions, or by hand.
- Transfer into a container and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.